Taking microgynon 30. Having intercourse, Tested for STI. Tingling Vagina, blood in stool. Miscarriage?

I am taking microgynon 30, having sex regularly without a condom as we have both been tested for STIs. My last period finished last week, but I woke up this morning with severe cramping (much more severe than any period pain i ve had before), and a tingling feeling in my vagina , and a major urge to poo! I do not need the toilet, but this feeling won t subside, i have a little bit of blood, but this could be related to having sex last night. I think it could be a miscarriage??
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012