Taking micardis plus 80mg, blood pressure stable, experiencing flu and low immune system. Alternative treatment?

Hi - I am taking Micardis Plus 80mg and have been for 7 years, my blood pressure is stable and doctor is always happy with it, I have tried to wean myself off this medication twice over the time I have been on it and my blood pressure shoots up, however, I have made huge lifestyle changes and now vegetarian and have a lot of vegetables daily/ exercise regularly etc. I am experiencing constant flu s and low immune system and really want to get healthy without medications at all, hence why I am asking this questions of you not a doctor - they say stay on the drug I am very much into alternative caring for my body. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012