Taking mezetol for epilepsy. Can graying hair be a side effect of this ?

hi doctor , my brother has been diagnosed with epilepsy in march 2010,he was then 13 years old.after six months we started the medication after trying homeopathy and when one seizure occured to him..he is fine now the doctor is supervising his dose of mezetol.but latest is what we have discovered that he is gaining weight and a few grey hair ,,1 grey eye lash it because of the disease? what precautions do u suggest? will he be fine when he becomes an adult? please answer asap.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011