Taking metrogyl and naturolex for hemorrhoids and constipation. Surgery for fistula abscess done in the past. Will there be any side effects if I take these for long term?

hello doctor,at present i am suffering from piles and infection over it.feeling irritation their.i was already operated five years back due to fistula-absesus on the anel portion.presentally doctor suggested metrogyl medicine thrice a day and suggested naturolex powder to take three spoon at 6pm.i have very bad constipation problem.since i started this naturolex powder i am havine very smooth excreate and only twice in the morning to visit which was otherwise five to six times in the advise can i take this powder regularlly or it has some diverse effect on my weight is 83kg and height 5.5ich.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012