Taking metoclapramide for IBS and slow digestion. Have dizziness, tremors and irregular periods. Need help

Hi, I have ibs and slow digestion foe which I only take metoclapramide. I have started to feel sick during the day with dizziness and tremors. I am a size 14 and a little bit overweight , but when I try to cut out foods I get hyperclacemic symptoms, but have had blood tests have been shown negative. My periods have also stopped for 3 months, but I am sometimes irregular. Thankyou for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012