Taking methylprednisolone, beta blocker. Diagnosed with strabismus, causing migraines, having slightly enlarged thyroid, numbness and needle sensation in limbs, tremors. What I should do?

Hi I am currently taking methylpredisolone for a slew of potentially unrelated problems. Just diagnosed with strabismus at 39 years old, was causing migraines due to eye strain , was given a beta blocker as a preventive medication. It is my left eye only that aches when I move the eye. I have a slightly enlarged thyroid but normal TSH and T4 levels. I have also been experiencing numbness and pins and needles sensations in my left leg and left arm. I also have hand tremors that come and go throughout the day for months. The MRI of my brain showed a few white matter lesions consistent with migraine, vascular , inflammatory, or demylination. The neurologist says its just migraine. Went back to my GP who asked if the neurologist thought of MS and gave me the methylpredisolone. I have also had back spasms on one side and have a movable lump next to my spine. I have always been a very healthy person until this fall. I have seen 5 eye doctors, 3 GPs, and a neurologist. I really need someone to put all of this together and am struggling to get through my days, with a full time job and 2 small boys. Please can you tell me what I should do?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012