Taking methotrexate with steroid for chrohns disease. Why do I have joint pain?

I have chrohns disease and take remicade every 6 week , highest dose along with a steroid so I don t have a reaction. I also take 6mg methotrexate once a week. I ve been having extreme constant joint pain in knees, shoulders and hips. I alwys feel inflamed, I have vaginal dryness and my abdomen feels as if its in my body tilted, so it hurts and causes back aches and just overall belly discomfort. Please help I m 42 and have been diagnosed for 14 years
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013