Taking methadone, xanax and tofranil. Scheduled for colonoscopy. Will anesthetic have interaction with my medications. Suffering from anxiety

I am a methadone maitenance person who has a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow. I have informed my doctor that I am on 50 mgs of methadone a day. The anesthetic that is being used is propofol . I am also on 50mgs Tofranil(imipram),1 and a half mg of xanax . I have been searching the web for answers but to no avail.. Is it safe for propofol + methadone + xanax to be mixed? I am having severe anxiety with this issue. I was afraid to ask my gastro b/c I don t know him and don t want hoim to think I am a nervous nellie.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012