Taking metformin, glyburide, sotalol and zocor. What are the side effects and drug interactions?

I am concerned about starting metformin as I already take glyburide, sotalol and zocor. I am wondering about the interaction of these medications and side effects of metformin because I have had episodes of SVT. Maybe coincidentally, but trying metformin years ago, I had a rapid and irregular heartbeat 40 minutes after taking first pill however, I was not on solotol at the time. I also took it on empty stomach. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013