Taking medroxyprogesterone, brown red discharge, not taking clomid

So I m on medroxyprogestrone I just finished my last pills of 10days...but for the last 3days after ive been having very dark AF dark in color more brown in red tmi is this normal? I used this provera about 4 months ago and never experienced this. Just wondering is this a flow or just a period trying to break through? (Enough af for a pad)....Not trying to use my clomid days 5-9 if its not an actually menstraul 2 days left please help:-)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012