Taking medrol and pioglit for lichen planopilaris. Severe hair loss. Any treatment for hair growth?

hello doctor i am 35 years of age women and i am having lichen planopilaris hair. i am taking medrol 4mg ,pioglit and apply ultiderm lotion on my scalp .my disease is under control and there is no itching in my scalp but my hair is thinning day by day and i can see no new hair growth . I want to know what are the posssiblities of hair growh or are there any other treatments available for hair growth.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012