Taking medicines to manage hormone levels. Affecting sleep. Also tried natural remedies. Solution?

Im trying to managing my hormone level and hot flashes naturally because of the cost of Premarin that I used to take. I have been on Premarin for over 6yrs, for the last 2 months i had to stop,( the price was over $100), I ve been trying to research the herbal factors. Im taking Black Cohosh 540 mg daily, Cinnamon 2 500mg, Soy Isoflavnes 2 80mg, and Evening Primrose oil tablets 1000mg 2 daily. I havent had a good nights sleep in 2 weeks; mood swings, the hot flashes and night sweats are enough to want to drown myself. I was looking for an alternative. Im using progestrone and estrogen creams ( since December 2012). What can I do? It s so bad that it akes me up from sleep, and I take ambien , HELP..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013