Taking medicines to help pregnancy. Missed periods, legs aching, decrease in libido. Suggestions?

hello doctors, i am 30 years old , height =1m52 and have a boy of 5 years old. I got pregnant one month after my marriage. However since his birth, with loads of personal problems, ive put on weight 12.3 kg and gradually my menses stopped . Last year, a doctor told me to lose weight (ive lost 6kgs in 6 months) and put me on progeyluton for 3 months, then again on cliemene for 3 months and now on lutenyl for 3 months with clomid so i can get pregnant. However i am on my 38th day of my cycle and am not getting my menses + am not pregnant + legs aching + decrease in my libido. And am very stressed out my mother in law very depressive and suffers from paranoiac and her illness having negative impact on my health and ive got many responsibilities at work being an IS audit manager. Please can you help me out
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013