Taking medicines for ruptured disc in lower back, sciatica down the leg, have urinary and fecal incontinence. Remedy?

I have a ruptured disc in my lower back and had the injection done 5 years ago. Now is have the sciatica very bad in left leg down the back of my leg. I have been on Mobic, steroids, flexeril , valium and hydrocodone . I have no relief and now when i urinate i start and then stop and then start again and then stop and had to have BM because if i strain at all the bad is so severe. What can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013