Taking medicines for fatty liver, cholesterol and high triglyceride. Need to continue medicines after normal lipid profile report, any side effect?

Hi my self Souvik. I had medicine since April 2011 for fatty lever and cholesterol ,high triglyceride (635). So doctor prescribed me Udiliv 300 twoice in a day and atorlif - F and lipicard. Now my report of lipid profile are normal.Like triglyceride below 150. My question is do i need to continue both medicine? what are the side effects of those medicines?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012