Taking medicines for depression. Have low self esteem, headache, no interest in anything. Suggestions?

HI Dr. I have been taking XET cr 25mg for 17 years for depression and lonazep .5 for the same period of time. I ve had a bout of depression after the loss of my father and then it worsened due to an abusive marriage. I am divorced and I face these severe uncertainties and insecurities in my life which are helped overcome by these medicines. How ever I do get strange feelings in my head at times...have low self esteem and muscle pain in the head basically it feels weird. I sincerely would like to be released from these medications as I am not my 100% self even in performance. I have no interest in cooking or any thing and I get tired of any thing I start doing very fast. Please help me out of this situation. Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012