Taking medicines for UTI, have difficulty in walking. Any suggestions?

I have recently been put on antibiotics to treat what my doctor thinks is a urinary tract infection . My body has been reacting negatively to the medicine with inflammation that now I can barely walk. I went back today and she told me to stop taking the antibiotic. They are planning on running another culture of my urine as it is still showing signs of infection ( blood and white blood cells as well as small bacteria). I am concerned that it may be my kidneys. I have had this problem before as a severe reaction to different medication last year in which I have never fully recovered. Still dealing with inflammation throughout my body from that experience too. What do you think I should do now?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013