Taking medicines for GERD, EKG showed moderate repoplarization disturbance. Meaning?

I am a 41 year old female. I just had an EKG because the last three months my blood pressure has been high after going to the doctor for routine illness (flu/ sinus infection ). In september of 2012, my blood pressure was 104/70 and total cholesterol 170. All blood work was normal. My blood pressure has always been below 120, my cholesterol is low and I am a healthy 120 pounds. I have been under a lot of anxiety lately and have had reflux issues which my doctor has attributed to anxiety since ultrasounds and other tests were normal. I am taking Nexium and librax for the GERD. I requested an EKG for peace of mind. However my EKG reported moderate repoplarization disturbance. They are sending me to a cardiologist. What does this mean? Could it be stress related? I have never smoked.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013