Taking medicines Akurit4, +Mcin, for continuous fever. Gaining weight, appetite loss, gastritis. How to take medicines properly?

Hi doctor , I am 58 yrs a business man, had a fever for almost 1.5 months,(between 99-101) dr couldn t diagnose my ailment With all the test and finally they decided to start Akurit4 , result, fever gone in 7 days, started gaining weight And improvement in appetite loss. Confused about actual dose and timing of the drug. Started with all 4 tab +Mcin after dinner. But later shifted to morning with a glass of milk. Feeling burning sensation in the stomach and too much acidity. Have recently started taking drug after 1 hr of lunch.feel slightly better. Pls advises .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013