Taking medicine for tb of lymph nodes. Feeling sick, weak and have fever. Any cure?

hi, my sister is 32yrs old he she have son of 3yrs old my is under TB of lyumb nodes medication since last 11days but as the medicens are too strong due which she suffer from weakness, breathing ,pukinsh,dont feel hungry,sinking feeling and since last 2-3 days she is also suffering from high fever after 5-6hours which takes time get normal day before yesterday she also got fainted in the washroom..pls help and suggest how should i take care of her
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013