Taking medicine for severe headache and fever. Feeling dizzy and restless. Any solution?

Gents, Dr, i had a severe headache accompanied with severe fever for about 3 days , the Dr in here said that it s a flu ( starting to have flu) so he prescribed the following medications ( Vitamine c 500 mg, Trifed plus, Doliprane ,) after three days i m still the same , except i sweat a lot at the office/ work , terrible headache and i still have fever at morning light , i went back to him , he asked me to immediately stop that medications . i still suffer from fever and headache ?!! i feel restless, dizzy , no appetite , trouble in sleeping ! would you please help me ? Kind Regards M.Ahmed
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013