Taking medicine for diabetes, anal fissure and reflux oesophagit. Are they related?

Hello Doctor s I am having multiple problems as below: - Diabetes - Anal Fissure - Acid A Reflux Oesophagatis. DIabetes detected when I have done the Meidcal Check up when I plan to go for Onsite. Then I have started taking the medicine for diabetes (Galvus Met 50/500 mg) with that doctor has prescribed Resivinol, Lipikind D3 and Cresar 20 mg. I was taking the medicines for past 5 months. After I got the problem of Anal Fissure, for which I have used Rectogesic for 7 months and Then I have checked with Gastro Entrologist and he has given me Proctosedyl and He also given the medicine for Acid Reflux Disease . But Still I have few problems with the Anal Fissure. Can any one suggest me are these are inter related ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013