Taking medicine for cut in hand. Treating the scars. What should I do to get cured?

am feeling really bad, am starting to cut myslef i feel a little better seeing the blood of mine when i do it but after, i feel really bad about it , i start treat the scars and take medications . and i know that i don t deserve this but still i started to feel that i can t stop myself everytime i feel that am pissed. i don t know what to do about it. i feel that i really need someone to talk to, like a doctor maybe i need to know what to do?!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012

I appreciate your efforts in seeking help in this situation. Self-harm is very dangerous; it indicates an underlying Psychological disorder.

It is strongly advisable that you talk to someone about this.

In the first case, self-harm is going to only harm you; it is not going to help you in anyway. Finding practical solutions to problems is more important than grieving over it.

Please speak about the problem or stress to a professional counselor, a doctor or even your mentor or a close friend.

You can also use the premium service on the website for a more personal discussion.

I wish you quick recovery and happy life.