Taking medicine for b12 deficiency. Digestive system, brain and energy are affected. How to get well?

Just wanted to respond to abby. I think I have b12 deficiency and can t get answers from any doctors. I am getting b12 and it has made a huge difference in my life but still get sick. If it is B12 does it take time to become normal again. It really affects my brain and energy. Those are my bothersome symptoms, my digestive system is also affected although not bothersome I want to know how to get well so I can go on with my life, plan things, learn, help others etc. . Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012