Taking medicine for asthma, sleep apnea, shortness of breath and enlarged right ventricle. Heart disease?

I have been suffering with several chronic health issues including asthma, sleep apnea , obstructive breathing disease, supraventricular tachycardia , enlarged right ventricle , fibromyalgia, skin rashes, peripheral edema , issues with urination at night, shortness of breath, orthopedic issues including arthritis in my knees and hip, tendonitis, fractured knees, a metabolic syndrome, sudden weight gain, symptoms like congestive heart failure (although my blood tests don t reveal it), Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease, extreme fatigue and weakness especially during the evening and at night, inability to exercise without becoming overly short of breath, hypothyroidism, an auto immune disorder and panic/anxiety issues. I want to obtain a second opinion of a specialist in the area and I just wanted to see what your ideas are regarding my chronic health conditions . I have been on Diltiazem, Levothyroid, fouresmide initially, hydrochlorizine, Diclocylazime ?,methocarbamol, among others. I wanted to find out if I have heart disease. My physician states that my condition will not improve and will become worse over time. Are these symptoms indicative of heart disease or just several health conditions?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There are several issues involved - independent and inter-related...

Possibility of heart disease can not be excluded, in your case.
Cor Pulmonale – right heart disease / pulmonary hypertension – secondary to long standing lung problem is the most likely one.

There are no clues to suggest otherwise.
But absence of symptom is no proof of absence.
ECG (routine and/or exercise / ECHOcardiogram) are least expensive, simple and non-invasive investigations, that will throw immediate light on most issues.
It is rather easy to evaluate the heart – so go on and have these things done / it is better to do and see – than to wait and guess.
Discuss with your doctor – for favour of further assessment and assistance

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck