Taking medicine for TB. Now fever, night sweat and weakness. Common?

Hello doctor,my husband has TB.he was using the medicines from last 48days.while he strd the medication he was fine.But now from last 10days he is having the low grade fever and sometimes night sweats and he is still has weakness,really iam so worried about that.Please help me out of this problem.Is it common in TB patients or any other reason.Recently some extra flesh was seen inside the butt,some puss is coming from that.Is that the piles or something.kinddly please respond to my queries. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012