Taking medications for recurring sinus infection. Severe episodes of watery eyes, headaches. Any permanent solution?

Hi, I m Shanya R Alam. I live in India and have a query about sinusitis . My husband has a recurring problem of sinus infections for the past 5 years. He takes Altiva D, Montair, or Azithral whenever a severe episode of watery eyes and headaches occurs. My concern is, I feel it s unhealthy to pop meds like that and I need a permanent fix. Is that possible? He travels extensively and wherever we try a course of medication ,something falls through. Pls advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012