Taking medications for TB. How will I know that I am fully cured?

Hi, I am monirul, I am a TB Patient and 30 years old .I was taken care by our family doctor, since I was diagnosed that I have this deadly diseases. Then I was prescribed by: 1. Tablet Rimstar 4FDC - 3+0+0= Two months. 2. Tablet Rimactazid(450mg) -1+0+0= Four months. I was started taking the medicine after breakfast routinely from 04/01/2012… it is almost the end of my medicine term. But past week I had the common cold problem. Now I feared that whether I am not totally cured yet. Also I was reminded by my doctor to pay visit him with an X-ray report at the end of the second medicine dose. Now my question is how I know that I am totally cured from these germs. If I want to go aboard for study purpose there are any hinders for me to getting visas. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012