Taking medications. Can it have gone down wrong pipe? Why am I wheezing? Emergency?

Yesterday, I was taking my medications (prescript and OTC ) I took 2 at the same time and didnt get my drink before they started going down and I choked on them. They ended up going down and I think one of them might have gone down the wrong pipe. It didn t feel stuck in there, but it did hurt in my upper chest for a while. Ever since, I cant take a deep breath. I have been caughing a lot and wheezing . I can hear the wheezing when I am just breathing normally. Will I be ok or should I seek medical help?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Thanks for your interest in HCM.According to your history,the tablet might have been aspirated in to the respiratory tract,hence you need to consult immediately an ENDOCOPIST (GASTRO-ENTEROLOGIST) FOR ENDOSCOPIC removal of the foreign body,as it is life-threatening,even though it can dissolve.