Taking medication regularly for PCOS. Missed taking a pill. Had unprotected intercourse. Missed periods. Am I pregnant?

hi, i m a PCOS patient. i have been taking my pills correctly for a span of 5 months. but in the 5th month i missed 1 pill and took other pills correctly. after having my 21st pill i had unprotected sex with my bf on that night only, i.e. 5th nov. and took ipill on 7th nov evening. i haven t got my periods yet. i m worried. m i pregnant? and my pcos has been cured or not? plz help. thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012