Taking medication for thyroid, PCOS. Periods delayed after taking cytomid for facial hair growth. Remedy?

I am 34 years old and have been detected with thyroid in Aug 2012 after my delivery in 2011. I am on Thyrox 75mg per day. I also suffer from PCOS since the last 5 years and am been given Glycomet 850mg twice a day. Since Sep 2012 my doctor has also included Cytomid 250 mg once a day for facial hair growth. I am now suffering delay in periods...... I used to have a 28 day cycle but in Oct I got my periods after 32 days and this month in Nov it has been delayed by 37 days and am still awaiting them. I am not pregnant and my doc has asked me to take Modus 10mg twice a day for 5 days? I need to know if I need to see a gynac? Please help...........Shall I consume Modus???
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  145 Awaiting Answer