Taking medication for skin allergies. Have hair fall. Is it good to try MX3 capsule?

Hello!!I am Shane, I have my skin allergies for almost a year and I ve been consulting 3 doctors already but there is no changes,It getting worst. I also been taking medicine for almost a year.My family worried a lot because of my sickness and those medicine that I intake,it might lead to destroy my kidney and other organs in my body.I have also hair fall right now.Is it good to try MX3 capsule?what shall I do now?please please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012