Taking medication for severe migraine. Blood clot found in MRI. Any harm on health?

Hi Doctor, for the past 2 yrs my hus is suffering from migrane normally occurs on right side (i apply head balm each time), 6 mths ago we visited a specialist and got his head ( MRI ) scanned, the result was that he had a clot in the nerve, but fortunately the flow of blood was not hindered, and doctors finally concluded that he wud have fallen in his childhood and got injured and thus blood clot. They did not link this clot with his migrane, they said migrane is due to stress , no sleep and mental disturbances. After the visit he was given 2 tablets (naratex) to consume when he had a severe head ache. Earlierly he took one tablet duriing a migrane and now after 6 mths he had a heavier one last night (because he had no sleep for 2 days) and consumed the second tablet. But now his headache is releived but he feels that his right side head towards chin is feeling different when compared to his left side head. It is not numb or senseless or painful but different. Why is it so, is there any harm to his health or life? Please reply me i m too scared.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012