Taking medication for sSarcodoisis, can you please tell me the side effects ?

I want to have advise from MD (Medicine) on my medical case. I am 41 years old male with 80 Kg weight and height of 5 Feet 8 Inches. I have been diagnosed Sarcodoisis one month back when I observed the problem in my left eye that is not able to see the lines and parallel lines straight. I have some swelling in my retina . I am presently on following medications: 1. Wysolone 50mg OD 2. Risofos 35 mg once a week 3. Razo 20 mg 4. Shalcal 500 mg BD 5. R Cinex 600 mg 6. HCQS 400 mg 7. Benadon 40 mg 8. Zevit Please guide and suggest on the side effects of these medicines. I am presently feeling that I am not able to speak properly as I am not having proper clarity while speaking. Please give the details on side effect of Wysolone and HCQS in particularly.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011