Taking medication for hypertension and diabetes. High creatinine levels. How to reduce it?

Hi sir, Good afternoo, I have Blood sugar since 4 years, My age is 31 Years.I recently get blood pressure .Iam taking tratment for the both.But nw i had a random check of Urea & Crieatenin also , where Creatnine it is showing 4.0 ..Kindly help mw how to over cum this problem.Iam afried of the same...Pls doctor...Pls..There will be a chance to cure ?,to less my creatnine levels.I consulted doctor @ my home town & Taking medicine,he sugested me to leave Non-Veg & Fruits. Regards Kumar
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012