Taking medication for TB in ovary. Have leg pain, back pain and body pain. Side effect?

Dear Doctor, My wife Mrs.Uma Tiwari is suffering with tuberculosis in overy and medication is going on by you from last 6 months. She is taking medicines in time and few changes in conditions is realised. But she is having sever pain in legs, back and some time in whole body. She is having problen in walking since she is taking medicines prescribed. Is that any side effect of medines? please advice aany medicine for releaif. regards, Devesh Tiwari, Kolkata.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012