Taking marvelon contraceptive pill. Had withdrawal bleed. Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Looks like?

Hi, I decided to stop taking my marvelon contraceptive pill at the end of my July packet, I had the normal withdrawal bleed and after that me and my partner have been sexually active with no other precautions, I haven t as yet had a period I am experiencing almost every pregnancy symptom you can get but have taken 5 tests from mid August to today and there all negative. Could I be pregnant and tested to early or is there something else? I m 27 and have a 9 year old. Thanks Lyndsey
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012