Taking macox plus 600for pulmonary tuberculosis. Urine color orange due to medicines now normal. Is this dangerous?

sir i m taking att for pulmonary tuberculosis macox plus 600 empty stomach (as per direction of my physician) and other drugs last 20 days i have orange coloured urine last 18 day in day time up to 5-6 pm my dr. sy its normal (extract of medicine with macox plus600) since last 2 day my urine colour is normal inspite of taking macox plus600 is any problem or im in danger ? kindly suggest me thank u sir
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013