Taking lower dosage of BP medicines due to its side effects of dizziness. Will it give rise to renal dialysis, stroke in the long run?

i am 65 yrs old,my height is 5ft 6ins and my weight is 68 kgs.i am on asomex2.5 and advantec one tab.each daily due to my hbp which was 180/110. One tab each gave much dizziness and i take half of each daily, and even though, i get dizziness whilst walking on n off.My bp is now 126 /70. my ecg reading is normal done recently by my specialist. in fact, as hbp is a long term management, and for the past 5years i am taking these medicines in lower doses and in doing so will i not be victim of major illnesses like renal dialysis , heart failure , stroke etc
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012