Taking low Egestrel-28, missed pill, have signs of ovulation and white discharge. Will it cause ovulation by missing pill?

im on low egestrel-28 and i missed my 7th pill but took it on monday then took monday and tuesdays on tuesday. my ovulation period started on the 14th and i have all the signs of ovulation and i had white discharge for about 2 days but now it is brown crusty like and it is my last day of ovulation. I had strict instructions on what to do if i missed a pill but didn t follow them like i should have. Could it have made me ovulate by missing those pills? why do i have brown discharge now and light cramps?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013