Taking lot of meds together. What drugs could be causing me the high blood sugar & cholestrol? Doctor online?

i am on Livalo (statin), metoprolol, fenofibrate, metformin, welchol, cholestyram and 2 types of insulin. I get muscle 7 bone pains from the statins. how many of these are statins? I have taken myself off the Livalo. Does the metoprolol cause High blood sugar as the internet says (I have Type 2 Diabetis & High cholestrol). My blood pressure was getting high so I took myself off the Metoprolol. I think my Primary and Heart doctors are in love with drugs. Since i backed off from seeing them, & took myself off of some of these meds I have lost 14 lbs, blood pressure is down & have more energy. What other drugs could be causing me the high blood sugar & cholestrol??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013