Taking losartan and bisoprolol for hypertension. BP still not under control. Need to change medication?

I take two blood pressure medications daily. losartan-hzt 100.25 and bisoprolol fummarate 5mg. Lately my blood pressure does not seem to be very well controlled. Tonight it was 175/69. My internal medicine doctor has me monitoring my pressure for two weeks and I am to fax her the readings and she will decide if we need to change the medication or what. It is the week-end and I can not call her until Monday and their recording just says if you are concerned go to emergency. If I am not in danger I do not wish to do that because of the expense. I am female 74 years of age. Other wise in generally good health. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013