Taking loestrin 24, heavy bleeding after sex. Possible reason?

hi, I ve been on loestrin 24 for about 11 months now and about the last 2 months I ve had bleeding after sex. The first time it happened was after rough sex and the bleeding lasted a couple days. My boyfriend and I didn t have sex for about a week and then when we had sex again I didn t have a problem but now i seem to be bleeding after every time and the bleeding is heavier and lasts longer. My boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other so it s not an STD .
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013