Taking lisisnopril. Should I have to continue to maintain BP?

First I am a 68 year old female and weigh 148 and am 5 6 . Should I take my lisinopril 5mg today. My blood pressure was 110/68 and my doctor put me on this med yesterday and I have only taken one dose. My blood pressure this week has been 176.82 on Saturday and 160/90 in the doctors office Tuesday. Prior to this week my blood pressure has been o.k. and I don t have anything going on stressful. I am thinking I might need to take it for a while but don t want to bottom out my blood pressure.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012