Taking lexin 500 mg for infected cuts on ankles. Started feeling woozy. Is this normal?

I was prescibed. Novo lexin 500 mg yesterday for infected cuts on my ankles. I believe the cuts are improving (pain has definately improved). One still a little pussy. Hopefully this is normal after only one day of use (4 pills per day). It is normal to feel. A slightly woozy feeling with this drug (the best way I can describe it is not really dizzy, but a feeling like I ve had a couple drinks but am not really drunk)?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You doctor has examined you well before prescribing medicines. Anti inflamatory and antibiotic drugs are given after thorough examination of patients. Antibiotics are given as a course for 3 days or five days. Complete the course and you will feel better. Pus is actually dead cells (foreign and host) which died due to battle taking place inside you around the wound. Battle between WBC and foreign bacterias and viruses. So don't worry. It is quite normal. Get well soon. Consult your surgeon if symptoms persist.