Taking levoxyl for hypothyroidism. Severe fatigue, irritability. Need permanent cure

im a 39 year old male.i have had hypothyroidism for 15 years following rai treatment.i take 200mcg. of levoxyll daily..i still have severe and chronic symptoms..extreme fatigue ,depression and irritability .my doctor prescribed xanax 1.0 for the irritability but it makes me even more run down and tired.i can take three levoxyll and still feel no result. i need something to help me focus and revive my energy level
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013