Taking levosiz 10 for allergy. What are the side effect and precaution to be taken if continuously consumed levosiz 10?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from allergy & as per the our family doctor advice I have started consuming Levosiz 10 1 tablet in a day since last one year and feeling comfortable now. Please let me know, how harmful to an individual health when he consinuously consumes Levosiz 10 & what pre-cautions should be taken to over come from any side effects.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the anti allergics are usually harmless and there are no side effects even you take lifelong as they are made like this so have no sideeffects long term
the medicines like antihypertensives diabetic allergies are madelike this as they have to be taken lifelong
take lot ofwarm water and can continue off and on when you requre on long term basis

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.