Taking levofloaxacin and inhalers for chronic bronchitis. Greenish sputum, have wheezing. Stopped smoking. Need further medication?

Accute chronic brochitis. Been taking levofloaxicin and 3 inhalers. Been coughing a dry ( sputum at times) cough now for 15 days. I feel great but this cough won t go away. The sputum varies clear to white to yellowy brown to greeny brown. Wheezing and rattling as well. I quit smoking 15 days ago as well. And will not smoke again. Should I see another doctor to be sure?? Maybe another dose of antibiotics
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012