Taking levlen, skipped sugar pills, no periods, unprotected sex, pain near ovaries. Pregnant?

I am taken levlen and my last period ended on the 4th August I usually skip the sugar pills to skip my period but I have taken them for the past 4 days and I still haven t got my period. I ve had unprotected sex with my partner but after every time I take 3 pills as additional contraception . I m getting worried I may be pregnant. I have some paid around where my ovaries are which is sharp and stabbing .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012