Taking krimson35, had unprotected intercourse. Is spotting side effects of medicine? Contraceptive pills?

Hello Doctor, I am newly married and as per doc suggestion I am on medication on krimson35. Last month I got my periods on 4th of may and I have started using krimson35 from second day of my periods. we had unprotected sex (withdrawn method) several times but only during the medication (that is during 21days dosage of krimson35). 1) The problem here is from past 3days i am noticing the spotting. Is this symptom of pregnancy or spotting is one of the side-effect of krimson35...? 2) when is the best time to go for a pregnancy test ...since I don t want to get pregnant this soon. 3)I will be really thank-full if u can suggest me the best contraceptive pills and pregnancy testing strips names if possible.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012